Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Layered Cake

 What I wore to a luncheon my mom hosted at her house for a big Turkish group of ladies...

My inspiration was J Crew's recent catalog cover:

I fell in love with this taffeta mini gingham check prada skirt at a vintage clothing store years ago. And had to have it even though it wasn't in style and wasn't sure what I would wear with. I just knew it has major potential...
And now it is totally in style...









 Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Prada
Sandals - Target
Sunglasses - Alexander McQueen
Earrings - Baublebar


SUNDAY:



Before we left did a mini photo shoot with my little princess...
She wanted to dress 'cool pretty' and not 'cute pretty' and the outfit had to allow her to do her newly mastered kick over moves!

So we picked this romper with the white denim vest she picked out herself and the white sunglasses and matching white sandals like mommy's...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...