Monday, June 19, 2017

It's All About the Shades

 What I wore Wednesday to the vintage themed end of year pool party at my friends house to mark the last day of school!

The Theme was vintage scarf and sunglasses for pool side chicness...
I added a hair extension as a ponytail tied a scarf and adding the vintage pearl cat eye sunglasses my mom had bought me with the pearl earrings made it perfect!




Bikini - Seafolly
Cover Up - From Turkey
Purse - Juicy Couture
Sunglasses, Scarf - Vintage
Earrings - H&M

WEDNESDAY:

I worked from home that day so I can put in the maximum time before I have to leave to pick up the kids and run to this party...
Of course takes extreme amount of coordination as the party was only the beginning of activities on our doc! I had to pack my son's uniform and sports bag and coordinate so Coach can pick him up from the pool party location to take him to practice. Then I had to pack my daughter's ice skating clothes and bag as well as we went direct from the party to her classes on the rink!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...