Friday, April 14, 2017

Señoritas & Margaritas

 What I wore Saturday night to the School pre-gala Mom event...

Inspiration from the every so trendy Bee from Atlantic Pacific:

I didn't have the plazzo pants in red but liked the red with blue combo so created this with my red slacks and turned the off shoulder to a one shoulder top...
The yellow purse added a pop color... 








One of my most cherished designer pairs that I seldom wear....



Top - SheIn
Pants - Boden USA
Purse - Kate Spade
Earrings - Baublebar
Wedges - Isabella Fiorella

SATURDAY NIGHT:
Had a blast meeting up with the Mom's from our school at a pre-gala fundraiser event...
Afterwards the four of us changed shoes/clothes and went out to a country bar until closing time!
Much suffering the next day to say the least...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...