Friday, March 10, 2017

Dust or Bust

 What I wore Wednesday...

Inspired by this Pinterest post...


A cute little pastel ensemble...
Easy to put together with items I own...





Cardigan & Scarf - H&M
Tee - TJ Maxx
Cords - J Crew
Belt - from Turkey
Boots - Sole Society
Sunglasses - Kate Spade

WEDNESDAY:
This week has been just insane... Wednesday started with taking kids to school then coming back for an hour then back to school to take photos of my son's play rehearsal so i can just sit back and watch the next day.
After that was volunteering for my daughter's girl scout meeting. Then dropping her off at keyboard and rushing home with my son to change him into baseball uniform and back to school to pick her up and rush to the baseball field...
My parents met me there to take my daughter and her many bags (swim and ice skating) for her activities while I stayed at the field to watch my son's game which was a big loss but he kept his positive attitude and did not break down which is what we are working on: How to handle loosing...
I was exhausted by the end of the day...

Here are some of the photos I took from their class play depicting the 'Gold Rush' Era:

GOLD DUST OR BUST

My handsome cowboy:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...