Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I think I found myself a Cheerleader!

 What I wore Friday night as I had a million of errands to run before my daughter's family b-day dinner so had to pick an outfit that would last me all day during the craziness...

Inspiration was this little photo from Pinterest:

The idea was the plaid shirt under a cute graphic sweater and skinny pants...
I went with statement earrings instead of a necklace to not take away from the bow print of the sweater...








 Jacket, Sweater - Forever 21
Shirt - J Crew
Earrings - Baublebar
Flats - Sole Society
Pants - Kika Paprika

FRIDAY:
My little sunshine girl turned 8 on Friday! Daddy bought her Krispy Kreme doughnuts to take to class to celebrate at school. I got her twizzlers so she can celebrate with her swim team in the afternoon and after swim we met the whole family for dinner!









1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...