Friday, February 24, 2017

Have I gone mad?


What I wore Wednesday Inspired by this look from Anthropologie I think:

Leather leggings, Chunky top and fur colored something on top of that. And white converse high tops...











Vest - Ann Taylor LOFT
Top - Forever 21
Leggings - Macy's
Sneakers - Converses
Choker - Baublebar


OUR CRAZY WEDNESDAY:
Starts with dropping the kids off school then working out and errands. Going back to school for a looooong talent show dress rehearsals then, dropping off my daughter at swim, dropping off my son at tennis. Coming back to get my daughter from swim.
Driving to ice skating lesson. After lesson feeding her dinner then her ice skating team rehearsal and finally driving home!
Loooong Day!

2 comments:

  1. One of the big things I admire about you, Daphne, is the youthful exuberance you express through your clothes. This outfit is a great example of that. You look like a cool, fun woman with whom we all want to become friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet. Thank you very much.
      Yes, I guess my friends would concur that I am a fun friend to hang out with. :) Not sure if my kids would agree with that statement though.

      Delete

Love to hear your thoughts...