Monday, February 27, 2017

Flat Out Fierce

What I wore last Thursday... I had flat tall grey boots during the day and switched to these high heel booties for the night for meeting friends for happy hour...

My inspiration was couple photos from Cabi's last Fall Line:



This outfit might look dressy but all the pieces are cotton and quite comfortable and honest I was in this ensemble volunteering at kids' school in art class matting art work and helping kids...
And just changing the shoes allows me to take it to night with no outfit change which I never have time as I make a quick transition from a crazy kid sports activity to my sitter and run out the door.













Jacket, Black Top - TJ Maxx
Skirt - Cabi
Booties - Calvin Klein
Earrings - H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...