Sunday, December 11, 2016

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.... Mark Twain

 What I wore Thursday night as I met up with my girlfriend...

Inspiration from a very old Pinterest post:

I had this inspiration saved from many years ago with the intention of putting it together with my lace dress. But when I tried last year at our Temecula wine tasting I discovered the lace dress was too form fitting to pull it off. So this time I borrowed my sisters lace dress which was looser and worked great...
And she thought this dress could only be evening wear! :)








Jacket - Marc New York
Hat - Asos
Dress, Belt - Forever 21
Booties - Via Spiga
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

THURSDAY NIGHT:
We went to see  Val Kilmer's one man play on Mark Twain Thursday night which was filmed but Val Kilmer himself was there for a live Q&A afterwards...


1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...