Monday, December 26, 2016

It was the night before Christmas

 What I wore Christmas Eve...
Unfortunately I threw out my back so it was an agonizingly painful day... I put on the outfit but didn't really do hair or make up or accessorize. I was barely holding on...

Inspiration from Pinterest:



 Sweater - Tilly
Skirt - Forever 21
Earrings - H&M
Flats - Kate Spade

CHRISTMAS EVE:
So yes, I woke up with a scream as I discovered I couldn't stand or still and my back had given out. My hubby had to spend an hour supporting me and helping me walk and stretch to loosen it out as I cried my eyes out. Survived the day constantly taking muscle relaxers and in pain but having the love of family and being Christmas eve was my only savior. Managed the host the party with A LOT of help from hubby. Overall it was a great night and I stretched and hoped I will be able to sleep and be able to stand Christmas morning...







1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...