Sunday, September 25, 2016

I can't explain myself sir, because I am not myself you see

 What I wore on Wednesday....

Inspiration from Chictopia:





Jacket, Top - Forever 21
Jeans - J Crew
Booties: Betsey Johnson

WEDNESDAY:
The Weather is crazy here. It is rainy and cloudy and yet suffocatingly humid and hot. Like the tropics. But we had back to back ice skating so I had to wear an outfit that had many layers. I actually had a grey tee even under the striped top to accommodate the day....
Wednesdays are crazy for us. I must have driving from home to kids school over 4 times.
Morning was parenting workshops and volunteering at the school library. Then going back to pick up my Son at 1:45. After a short stop at home had to go out again to pick up my daughter at 3 PM from her play practice. Then drove again at 4 to drop off my son at Tennis. Back on the road at 5 to drive my daughter to ice skating lessons, had dinner there and she had her ice skating team practice after that. Back home close to 7 PM! Exhausted...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...