Friday, July 29, 2016

Through an endless diamond sky

 What I wore Wednesday night meeting up with an old friend for dinner and drinks...

Inspiration from the J Crew Factory Site:

I used this beaded (even though you can't see the beads in the photos) tank my sister got for my b-day over the very light denim jeggings...












Jeans - H&M
Top - J Crew
Sandals - Shoedazzle
Earrings - Baublebar
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

This Week:
Got a busy week where we have been doing a lot of long beach play dates followed by me going out for 3 nights in a row!
The outfit above was from that 1st night outing...
Here are some photos from early week day activities...



Tomorrow's Future Bloggers down below....
(the one wearing the Fedora is my little fashionista)...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...