Sunday, July 17, 2016

Soakin' up the Sun


My outfit on Friday was inspired by this Pinterest post:

 A little matchy matchy but bright and cute... and an excuse to wear my new gingham top from Shein...





Top - Shein
Jeans, Jacket - Forever 21
Sandals - Unisa
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Necklace - Baublebar

FRIDAY:
Another long afternoon of battling beach traffic as I picked up the kids from lifeguard and water sports camp and delivered the carpool friends to their home. Got them showered and changed and met our friends at the movie theater to see the movie BFG which my son just finished reading the Roald Dahl book it was based on.  We then went to our namesake sushi restaurant with the revolving sushi bar with my son's only friend who likes sushi (helps that he is Japanese). :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...