Saturday, June 25, 2016

Kick Flares

Look what I have finally found after searching high and low and trying on so many pair: KICK FLARE JEANS!
I have been dying and I mean dying to try on this trend. Every jean I bought or tried on just wasn't right. Either they were not quite the kick flare cut or they were too long and therefore looked like bootcut jeans or they were too wide and looked like culottes or the waist was so high and tight that by the time I had the right size on the legs were huge. The only other pair that worked was from Nordstrom for $225! And I just couldn't justify that cost... And all of a sudden like a miracle I ran into this pair at TJ Maxx while shopping for my friend... It looked stiff and non stretchy so I had no hopes the waist will fit but it sure did and the length is just right! And the brand is Anthropologie or Free People I can't remember now and 'wait for it' the cost was $39!
YEAY!!!!


I already had ton of inspirations of this new trend so today since we had ice skating I thought this tee layered with leather jacket combo would be perfect...








Jacket - Forever 21
Shirt - Shein
Jeans - Free People (?)
Shoes - Zara

THURSDAY:
My son started his Jr. Lifeguard camp in the morning... He was so excited and despite the long list of tasks he needs to do every summer morning he managed to finish them all by 6 AM!
Back to our theory of he gets up waaay too early...
He went to camp full of joy and excitement...
And my little girl and I went to bootcamp than got her a haircut and a little bit of shopping before her brother came back...
They spent the afternoon relaxing and swimming in the pool and felt officially the summer has started...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...