Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Take another sip!


My Mother's Day outfit inspired by this blogger post (I couldn't find the url of her website as this photo was saved from a long time ago): 

I always save my a bit more 'out there' outfits to wear with my mom and sister as they are the boldest dressers in my circle... :)








 Jacket, Top - Forever 21
Shorts - H&M
Hat - Vintage
Boots - Ivanka Trump

An amazing Mother's Day waking up to my beautiful babies and their hand made gifts and cards, followed up by a whole day of shopping, canvas painting and dinner and laughs with my gorgeous mom and little sister....



Here we are after stopping two poor young women who were out for a walk for this photo...
Carrying a cooler on wheels that contained all our wine and snacks for the canvas painting activity...

During the whole painting process the instructor kept telling us to 'take another sip' of our drink so we wouldn't obsess about our paintings! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...