Sunday, May 15, 2016

Rocker Bohemian


Friday's outfit was inspired by this Boho look from Forever 21... 









Cardigan - TJ Maxx
Top, Jeans, Necklace - Forever 21
Booties - Steve Madden

FRIDAY:
Finally after about a month went to bootcamp. Tried my best to only apply half the effort per my Doctor's recommendation and felt good. After running errands rushed to pick up the kids, come home and clean them up and rush back to school for their Fiesta Friday Afternoon. My daughter could only stay for half an hour as we had to go to her ice skating show rehearsal but managed to get her to play all the games so she didn't miss out. Left my son with a friend and went to the ice rink. The 3 hour rehearsal was long and cold but I got to shop a bit while she was there... LOOOONG DAY!








1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...