Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Oh So Thankful

 Wow, how behind I am… This was what I wore to Thanksgiving…
I had to have a comfy outfit with comfy shoes as I was hosting and running around but luckily it was a semi chilly day in San Diego so I could still do a fall sweater…





 Sweater - From Turkey
Jeans - Closet
Boots - Shoedazzle
Earrings - Cookie Lee
Necklace - Ann Taylor LOFT

THANKSGIVING DAY:
We cooked all morning with my little girl helping me the whole time…


The table for 12 was set the day before with the help of my sis and daughter… Collected all these pine cones and twigs and dried leaves from the parks we went throughout the week…
Pumpkins and squashes were bought…




The corn/split peas and black bean idea was from Pinterest….


With my Mom and little sister….



AND THAT NIGHT THE ELVES WERE BACK….
They made little indian hats for themselves from the kids art…
(Yes this is what I did after hosting 12 people and cleaning up…. AND THEN went black friday shopping at 8 PM Thursday Night)….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...