Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bring It On


Wednesday's outfit was inspired by this pinterest post:

I got this cheaper version of a puffer vest in navy and have a few outfit ideas… This one was a crisp combination with white denim and brown tall boots and a denim shirt...








Vest - Forever 21
Denim Shirt - From Turkey
White Denim - Zara
Boots - Via Spiga
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Tote - LV

WEDNESDAY:
Started the morning with a long dr and lab appointments then rushed to school to sell logo wear and pick up my son. Drove back to where my dr appointments were to take my son for his dental cleaning then back towards home to dress him in baseball gear and drop him off at my friend's so she can take them to all star baseball practice while I went back to school to pick up my daughter and take her swimming then went to the baseball fields to pick up the boys and deliver the friend to his house then home.
Exhausting….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...