Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Shopping for the Perfect Dress


 Monday's outfit for running errands and shopping….
Inspiration from Pinterest:









Shirt, Pants, Shoes - J Crew
Necklace - Bauble Bar

MONDAY:
Volunteered in my daughter's class for the first time. Lots of kids I don't know and it is going to take me a while to learn their names and get to know them.
Afterwards it was raining hard so no work out and met my sister in the mall right away.
My husband and I have a big Gala to attend this Saturday and it is a black tie event. Oddly I do not have black tie dresses! I realized how much I hate hate hate shopping for a specific thing. It really takes the joy out of shopping and you never ever find the perfect thing.
I did find two very dressy dresses but they are not floor length.
I was in search the next day and now am awaiting to barrow form some people to see if their dresses could work.
There are bags and boxes of items in my room with receipts as I don't know which combination I am going to go with. Such a big effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...