Sunday, August 30, 2015

Girls of Summer

 This outfit was inspired by a very old photo I have saved from 2011 issue of In Style Magazine:

 It is just a simple color combo of Black and Yellow with pops of red. Simple but cool…













Cami - Forever 21
Shorts - J Crew
Sandals - Steven
Clutch - Kate Spade

AUGUST:
Well this was the longest I have taken a break from blogging. Went on a houseboat vacation end of August and had a blast and since coming back was just in a funk for a week not dressing in anything blog worthy…
Kind of getting back into routine…

Wore this outfit last week when I went out with my girlfriend for dinner to celebrate my past birthday…







Here are some photos from the House Boat vacation 
(Lake Powell)



















1 comment:

  1. love the old photo you found and enjoy reading this post..

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...