Monday, July 13, 2015

To have and to hold

 What I wore Saturday night to my sister's best friend's wedding…


This was the dress I bought to wear at my cousin's wedding 6 years ago. 
It was an amazing find at a Thread Show. The super cool style and the bright jewel geometric pattern appealed to me… It has a lot going on though so I think I wore it once on this blog for an art opening with a black blazer on top but that is it… So it was nice to wear it again…
And these dainty sunglasses always look great with dressy wear at weddings. I wore them to a wedding in Turkey too...







Isn't this necklace just gorgeous? Such a minimalist look given how much the dress has going…
One of those great finds on Forever 21 online...


 So even though these shoes looked absolutely adorable with the dress and the style I couldn't stand in them without my calves and legs shaking so had to switch to the electric blue sandals with block heels instead...





Dress - Thread Show
Sandals - Shoe Dazzle
Purse - Maxx
Sunglasses - Vogue
Necklace, Earrings, bracelet - Forever 21


Photos from the Wedding where my lil sis was the Matron of Honor…
oh and due to limited space only my mom and I were invited not our hubbies which worked fine with us...








2 comments:

  1. I love all the colors in this dress! They are amazing and the shoes really make the whole outfit! Great style.

    ~Sarah
    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful elegant mommy.
    alway perfect... more in special day

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...