Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Never too late


Sunday night's outfit was inspired by this J Crew Factory Look Photo:

I had the same shirt from factory but used my own black and cream boucle jacket and mixed coral and pearl necklaces to create the same effect…













Jacket - Forever 21
Tee - J Crew Factory
Jeans - Zara
Purse - Michael Kors
Sandals - Nine West
Sunglasses - Celine
Necklaces - Bauble Bar & Etsy
Cuff bracelet - Stella & Dot


SUNDAY:
Went to a beach birthday party for majority of the day then went out with my pre school mommy group…
The kids were each at a separate sleep over….



MONDAY:
Woke up early to go to our Monday Playdate where the kids were brought from their sleepovers to there. Actually my son had stayed at the host's house.
They were all sooo tired from late night and early morning so we stayed only a couple hours and left right after lunch before the kids got in any more drama or fights.
After the playdate we came home to rest then met my bootcamp instructor for our first private surf lesson!
The kids flourished under one on one tutoring and caught 2-3 waves each. Me not so much. I just can't beat that inner fear and pop up on the board. I admire their fearlessness….







TUESDAY:
Never dull moment in our household as you know if you follow my blog…
We met up with a various group of friends to go to the water park (Aquatica) on Tuesday.
We had bought the summer passes so want to get some use out of them by at least going 3 times this summer.
It was a great day going from ride to ride with the children…


Tuesday night I went out so that will be a new post tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...