Thursday, May 14, 2015

Drifting Away

 I am so behind in posts….

This was my outfit last Saturday as we left for our weekend get away to Sonoma. 

THe inspiration was from J Crew's Feb 2014 catalog:

I actually owned the shirt so had to replicate this casual outfit. The vintage wool blazer was perfect for the chilly weather in San Fran. It was the perfect traveling outfit...




My mother's day present:
An all white tote bag from Michael Kors which will be perfect for the summer….


Jacket - Vintage
Tee - J Crew
Pants - Zara
Purse - Michael Kors
Sneakers - Superga

SATURDAY NIGHT
 This is what I wore that night as we went to a romantic dinner at the resort we were staying at…

The inspiration was from H&M's Spring 2014 catalog:








Jacket - Newport News
Blouse, Scarf - H&M
Pants - Forever 21
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Heels - Michael Kors

Here is the Resort we stayed at…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...