Monday, January 5, 2015

Believe In Now


Sunday's outfit was inspired by this Bloomingdale's look:

I like saving these casual looks that suit my lifestyle well. I could have gone with the fashion sneakers and it would have gone great with this sweatshirt but where I was would have been too cold for anything but uggs….











 Sweatshirt - Ann Taylor LOFT
Plaid Shirt - Forever 21
Jeans, Hat - J Crew
Socks - TJ Maxx
Boots - Uggs

SUNDAY:
It was Day 2 of the soccer tournament but at least it started a bit later so the morning was not rushed.
And it was just my son and I as my hubby went to play tennis. First game was a slam dunk with a score of 4 to 2. And we shortly found out we had made it to the finals and had a championship game at 3:20… Which created the challenge of killing two hours while containing 8 extreme high energy boys into resting in the shade… We let the coach take on that challenge and he did an amazing job keeping them seated and saving their energy….
Game 2 was tough. We had so many close calls but could not score and the other team managed to score one goal during 2nd half which allowed them to win the championship. So 2nd time in a row our team was a finalist.
They had a great time though….










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...