Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Snakes Alive


Today's combo was inspired by a collage in the 'Fashion Diva Design' Blog:


I like combining blacks and browns to break up the matchiness...







When it was cold I added my dark brown leather jacket...


Leather Jacket - Andrew Marc
Blouse, Scarf, Jeans - Forever 21
Boots & Necklace - Shoedazzle
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

TUESDAY:
Spent the day with my son's class chaperoning and driving for the Natural History Museum field trip…























2 comments:

  1. Assam post, i am inspired for see this beautiful post, I don’t never see this blog, today first time I am see this site. these pictures are very beautiful and gorgeous, want more of Stylish Outfits and see pictures.
    http://www.fashionmaxi.com/

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...