Thursday, October 30, 2014

Standing Outside the Fire


Tuesday night's inspiration was from The Zoe Report:

When I saw this collage I immediately pictured my sheer white blouse with the navy capri's, the cream hard clutch and silver sandals. The silver Nike sports jacket was a nice add on…. 











Jacket - Nike
Shirt - Zara
Pants - H&M
Sandals - BCBG
Clutch - TJ Maxx
Necklace - Baublebar
Earrings - Target
Watch and bracelets - Cookie Lee

TUESDAY:
Working out in the mornings now after I drop off the kids and before I do anything else. Decided to weights and realized in the middle of the workout how dusty they were and paused the video to do a full on cleaning of the area, 20 minutes later re-started where I left off.
After all the kids activities dropped them off at my parents house for hubby to pick them up and met the girls for happy hour and dinner. :)
I wore the outfit all day but switched from flats and a regular tote to the high heeled sandals and clutch for the night!

1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...