Monday, October 13, 2014

Game On


Saturday's outfit was inspired by the J Crew July 2014 catalog:

I scored the tee which was on clearance plus a flash sale from J Crew….




T-shirt - J Crew
Pants - Forever 21
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Sneakers - Superga
Sunglasses - Betsey Johnson

SATURDAY:
Sorry I haven't been writing much in my last few posts. I find it easier to just post after the photos and if I wait to write it tends to delay the post… I still enjoy taking the photos but I am in pretty much the same routine every week and feels boring to write about.
I might write occasionally more about my thoughts may be….
Even though it gets pretty hectic and tiring we truly enjoy the soccer games kids have every Saturday.
Really bonding with the parents in both teams and it is such a joy to see how much kids love it too.
Especially my son. We stayed after the game this saturday as they had the last game of the afternoon and the field was available. Our amazing coach kept them playing.
Unfortunately some of the kids' true passion is football. So once they had enough soccer we had to let them stay and play football which is very very hard for a parent to watch as they pile up on each other but the good thing is these boys are all the same size and strength so hoping they can't do too much damage.
My mom cooked us dinner when we got home and it was a nice family night.
Plus I ordered two new games. Monopoly for my son and it was so much fun teaching him how to play. He is getting the hang of it.
And a alphabet game for my daughter which would be more fun if she played with a few more kindergarten friends….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...