Sunday, September 14, 2014

Punk

 My outfit Thursday was inspired by this:
 Graphic black and white tee over the tartan plaid jeans worked out great.
I added some sparkly studs and slip on sneakers for the full cool effect….
Got sooo many complements on the pants from people at my kids' school….









Tee - Zara (birthday gift from my sister)
Pants - Rock Republic
Sneakers - Sam Edelman
Purse - DKNY
Necklace - Forever 21

THURSDAY & FRIDAY:
Volunteered at my daughter's class in the morning then came home to start working on the garage a little bit. Did the main work on Friday but had to clean out the little stuff like my daughter's art supplies on Thursday to save time.
Then met my parents for lunch and went back to school top ick up the kids.
Had a bit of time at home then it was off to Soccer Practice for my daughter then dinner at Rubio's…

FRIDAY was the big Garage clean-up day. Every single item was under a half inch of dust in there.
Emptied every single item first, hosed off things that withstand water and let them dry under the sun and wiped things that can't be washed. Had to sweep twice then mop with soap then rinse the floors. My arms were aching. Then started putting everything back at which time my mom came to help out. Finally finished it and got showered and dressed to pick up the kids and welcome my in-laws for a weekend visit…
The best reward was them taking the kids to dinner and putting them to bed while my husband and I went out for a date night! :)

1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...