Thursday, September 11, 2014

Matchy Matchy

 My outfit Wednesday was inspired by this photo where a blogger was creating many outfits using 5 or 6 pieces...

Liked the simple combination, definitely too matchy matchy but sometimes it is a change of pace for me….







Top - Anthropologie
Pants - Zara
Sandals - C Wonder
Purse - Steve Madden
Ring - Swatch

WEDNESDAY:
Worked on a few drawers in my room as far as my house cleansing project goes, it was half day for the kids so picked them up and they played leisurely for a while on their own at home.
After homework took my son to swim practice followed by a 2.5 hour soccer practice. Good thing is our carpool plan has started so I just had to drop him off and come back home with my daughter. She enjoyed a long solo bath then we browsed the 'American Girl' doll catalog together and had some quality time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...