Saturday, August 2, 2014

Quente Beach Club


My outfit Tuesday afternoon. Inspired by Peter Pilotto lookbook for Target collection:

I can't do that crop top so I did the full top instead….


 Gold and blue accessories….




Top, Skirt - Peter Pilotto for Target
Sneakers - Sam Edelman
Necklaces - Cookie Lee

TUESDAY:
The bulk of the day was spent at the beach club with majority of the family members…
I finally got a few more pictures of the beach club….  If I ever got the energy and woke up early and walked there in the morning when it is calm and beautiful I would get great photos but I wake up so late due to going to bed no earlier than 2 AM…..





We took this mini surf board to the beach so kids can practice balance….





THis is the grass part of the beach club with big comfy cushions….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...