Saturday, August 23, 2014

City Adventure






T-shirt - Zara
Pants - Forever 21
Necklace - from Turkey
Sandals - C Wonder

TUESDAY:
My cousin and I decided to go on an adventure and tagged along to my mom and stepdad who were driving to the city for Dr. Appointments. They dropped us off at a shopping center which is what we could handle cause it is too hot there and the mall is AC'd….
Both mall's have play areas for the kids and are a short cab ride distance. So we did both with a little shopping in between….
Then had dinner at my uncle and cousin's restaurant at Izmir Marina….

But first in the morning on our way there we stopped at an authentic cafe for breakfast. The same one I used to stop with my grandparents when the road to the city passed that cafe.
Of course we had many incidents of kids getting injured in the playground then my son stepping on a rusty nail but survived it all….







 Kids love the flavored mineral water named same as our last name!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...