Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tropical Dreams


Sunday's inspiration was from J Crew's July 2014 Catalog:

I didn't have a striped scarf and the pure neon yellow did not look right next to my blonde hair…


This is a cool tee made out of silky material...







Tee - Zara
Shorts - TJ Maxx
Espadrilles, necklace - J Crew

SUNDAY:
Had a nice breakfast with family in the morning...


 Turkish breakfast consist of fresh bread, jam, butter cheese (mostly feta), olives, fresh tomatoes in olive oil, peppers, fruit such as figs….And lots of fresh brewed tea!

My daughter helping my stepdad hang his fish art….




We then set-up the 'slip'n'slide' for the kids….


Aquente Beach Club's grass area:


Big family dinner again at home. My uncle bought and grilled fish! My son announced the best part of this trip to Turkey is the 'fish'. His words: 'The Fish is awesome!"


Kids speaking to their dad on the house phone… Had to tell them at least 5 times that this was a corded phone and they can't walk away from it! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...