Friday, July 18, 2014

Ladylike Luxe

 Tonight's outfit after a busy day of camp pick-up, beach and swim….

The inspiration was from this Chictopia post:

Love this spring colored combo… 

I pulled these medium rinse jeans from the bottom of the cabinet as I rarely wear them. The mint lace tank is getting a lot of use this summer which is good cause I hardly wore it last year when I bought it.
And this pastel necklace my sister got me has also proven to be very versatile and I always get compliments on it when I wear it.





Got my hair cut short again. I tried the shoulder length and it just felt too ordinary and was taking longer to style. I love the short back as it is a synch to style then I can focus on the front….





 Jacket, Top, Jeans, Necklace - Forever 21
Heels - Steve Madden
Purse - shoedazzle

FRIDAY:
My friend picked up my son again for Jr. Lifeguard camp while my daughter and I went to my hair appointment so she could fix the color and tweak the cut a little. Last appointment 2 weeks ago I surprised her wanting to go lighter and it took a lot longer and she wanted my hair to settle before too much bleach. I do like how she fixed it today…
Afterwards we went direct to the boys camp to watch them do a group swim and then had a family BBQ lunch there.
It was a miracle I found parking and did not miss the event. Summer in  San Diego makes beach parking an absolute nightmare. And after we had to leave our beautiful spot to go down a little more to meet our friends at the beach. Of course that parking took even longer. Endless circling and following people only to find out they are not even leaving.
Finally though we lucked with two guys on skateboards that looked like the least likely candidates who would even have a car ended up leaving at the spot right near us.
We met a whole group of friends at the beach and enjoyed a few hours watching the kids go crazy again riding the waves. I should have been home packing but I really wanted to get one last day of pacific ocean before we left for the Mediterranean…

And after we came home and washed all the sandy clothing and toys and the kids got ready to meet the girls for some sushi dinner and a chic flick…










And at the beach my fearless kids conquering the waves with Joy:








3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so great! I absolutely love the mint top and white blazer combo :)

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tank. The necklace is perfect for it. You've mastered the art of casual dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot to mention the amazing matching nail-polish. Wonderful!

      Delete

Love to hear your thoughts...