Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'm in the fast lane

 Well, went couple days not dressing up but finally today found my mojo and put on an outfit that works for my big pool playdate. It was chilly in the morning so the sweater was perfect…

The inspiration from July 2014 (so the most recent) issue of J Crew Catalog:

I saved a lot of inspiration from this issue cause they are all simple and casual and that is what I need for summer as we do very high activity stuff that usually involves wearing swim suits just need a basic outfit to cover it up for the rest of the day.
 These linen striped bermuda shorts are super old but they are back in style and pretty comfortable…








Sweater, Shorts, Hat - Forever 21
Tank Top - Kika Paprika
Flip Flops - BCBG
Tote - from Harvard

WEDNESDAY:
Well, my departure date for our big trip back to Turkey is approaching quickly and I feel totally unprepared. I only got the suitcases down and the gifts compiled but have not packed anything yet. May be tomorrow.
Today I got my nails done and hosted a huge pool playdate for our summer group before we leave…
There were 9 adults and 20 kids! The pool and the backyard felt so fool but my new furniture all worked out great as all the mom's had comfy chairs to sit in as they watched the kids in the pool and kids had sufficient seating for lunch…









 See, the mom's are all comfy...

After swimming the boys started this impressively organized ball game...


While the little ones (mostly girls) started a tea...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...