Sunday, June 1, 2014

End of an era


 Saturday day outfit was inspired by this photo which I think was from Forever 21 website:

 I wanted an outfit that was cozy and layered as the day started very early and I am cold at those hours...


Knit Jacket - Thrifted
Tee, Pants - J Crew
Belt - Zara
Booties - Betsey Johnson
Purse - Guess
Necklace - Bauble Bar

SATURDAY:
What a crazy day to start off the crazy weekend.
Woke up super early and got myself and my daughter ready for her Pre School Graduation and talent show. We had signed up for 'set-up' duty so went early to help out.
She looked gorgeous in her 'Elsa' dress and hair….ready to sing the 'Let It Go' song for the talent show… Among many girls who sang either the same song or other songs from the movie but I have to say when she started singing there was not a single noise from the audience. Even the little children hushed to listen to her acapella singing….
It was a tough day for me as I have been in this program for 5 years now and next week would be my last week being with these teachers and the parents that have become part of my life and family.







WIth my gorgeous mom!











2 comments:

  1. Aawww... your daughter looks so cute. Congrats to her (and you) on her graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO BEAUTIFUL YOU PRINCEES AND YOU TOO

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...