Tuesday, May 27, 2014

You have lost your muchness

 Today's combo was inspired by a blogger I enjoy following called
 This was a fun combo with a tunic dress and a fedora and the leggings made it very practical for me. Now that I look at the photos though I feel the ankle cuff sandals are not the best pairing but oh well...





 Hat - Swindle
Dress - chicwish or romwe (one of those international sites)
Leggings, belt - Forever 21
Bracelets - Cookie Lee
Earrings - Thread Show
Sandals - Victoria's Secret

TODAY:
Woke up OK but slowly started to feel just not right but kept on going. We went to the outdoor class to a park and I definitely was not feeling great. I had so much to catch up on though so went to the indoor play area so she can play and I can work then picked up my son and by that time I felt horribly sick. I took an immunity booster and medicine and begged the kids to let me sleep for an hour.
Amazingly they were good. My son started his homework when I told him and finished all of it. I am so happy by end of 1st grade I have trained him to do his own homework. My daughter kept busy with the ipad which is not great but I had to sleep. They were washing plums for a snack when I woke up and told me they resolved the red star cookie fight by simply throwing it away so no one eats it and there won't be a fight and they will both eat the blue ones after dinner.
Sometimes you got to leave them to their own devices. :)

I managed enough strength to cook them very yummy chicken fajita taco's and got them ready for bed. No workout for me today and I plan to go to bed early and hope I can kick off this thing quick...

Here was my daughter today wearing her new short/t-shirt combo and the 'very flexible' shoes my mom got her so she can wear them barefoot and still climb trees. 



3 comments:

  1. Daphne that's so flattering of you to take inspo from my outfit - I love your red and black take on it! I know you said maybe the sandals didn't work but I love them anyway... the cream accessories are a great pairing with the boldness of the red and black. Looking good, hun!!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and great inspo! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...