Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I see your true colors Shining through


Today's fun combo was inspired by Fashion Diva Design:

I went with gladiator sandals instead….







Denim Jacket - Vintage
Tank Top, Necklace, Belt - Forever 21
Skirt - Kika Paprika
Sandals - Victoria's Secret
Sunglasses - CRAP Eyewear

TODAY:
I still don't feel 100% but trudging on anyway…
Went to my daughter's pre-school which we have been off for a while now cause our teacher's daughter just graduated Yale. It was nice seeing everyone.
Then came home and instead of resting got into this closet organizing and had to stop myself for lunch and go get my son from school. When we got home finished organizing my daughter's closet than attacked the entry level table and found all sorts of sunglasses and lip glosses I have been missing.
Kids with the excuse of trying to get a pool out of the water ended up going in with half their clothes on which was silly. Took them out just to dry and put on other swim suits to take them to swim practice/class. Finally at home my mom came to take my daughter so she can take her to ballet tomorrow while I go with my son to his last field trip to the Children's Museum. He is so happy I am coming.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you're not feeling well. my son is borderline with a cough...i'm hoping he doesn't start summer off sick! this is a fun, summery look. love the cute sunglasses! get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...