Friday, April 18, 2014

Somewhere over the rainbow


Today's combo was inspired by the famous 'Fashioncoolture' blog:

 Love the mixture of mint with browns and animal print and of course boots...









Leather Jacket - Andrew Marc
Lace top, shorts - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden
Necklace - H&M

TODAY:
Went to the park with our preschool class for a potluck lunch and easter egg hunt…
The weather started all cold and chilly and even sprinkling on and off but right when we started the egg hunt the sun came out and it was perfect….
We tried to go to the indoor play area afterwards so I can get caught up but their internet went down so we left and got the car washed then picked up my son. He refused to go to swim practice so I didn't push it and they hung out and chilled. As soon as my hubby came home I escaped to meet the girls for happy hour and dinner. :)




With her BFFs (the twins)

The 5 year olds get to run out first...


Going through their loot...

The egg carton ensures they each pick only 12 eggs….



2 comments:

  1. Oh looks like a fun day, your daughter is a doll! You are looking great in this cool outfit. The lace top is so pretty and works beautifully with your basics.

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your visit
    I hope you like my blog
    and
    have you any visitors
    sometime
    I like your blog and happiness I see
    with your smile and your family
    your always beautiful and elegant
    perfect with every look each photo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...