Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I know what you could be


Yesterday's outfit was inspired by a shopbop look: 

The idea is a maxi dress with a cozy cardi, tan wedges and tassel necklace….








Cardigan - Victoria's secret
Dress - Marni for H&M
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Wedges - Victoria's Secret

TUESDAY:
My daughter wore a new summer dress in the morning from her Grandpa Neal and she looked so pretty.

Posing with Mommy….

Went to the outdoor class at the park. The teacher had the kids make medals for art then set-up an obstacle course for them to run through at the end of the class….







We left the class early and went to costco to grocery shop and also get snack for the class for Friday. Then it was coming home to unload and put away all the stuff we got which is the part that I hate and takes forever.
By the time we made lunch and ate it was already time to go pick up my son. When we got home there was homework and cooking dinner and after they went to bed working out…
I can already feel stronger as I enter the second week of working out. I am modifying a lot less. Or at least I start the moves the same intensity then modify towards the end etc…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...