Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wild at heart


Today's combo was inspired by the Loft Ad in December 2013 issue of Glamour Magazine:

I could have gone cream on cream but last minute I added color. In all honesty not much thought went into it as I can't really think straight. One minute I care about stuff and the next I just give up. One minute I feel normal like everything is the same and the next minute I realize nothing will ever be the same and this vast sadness takes over. Everyone tells me it will be a long time and I expect that. It is just overwhelming…




 I had two people inquire about the midi ring today which is from Forever 21 while the ring in the middle finger is from tiffany's. Go figure...

Scarf - J Crew
Sweater, Pants - Forever 21
Boots - Shoedazzle
Bracelets - Cookie Lee
Rings - F21 & Tiffany's

My wild princess turned 5 on MONDAY!
So we started the morning watching Tangled all cuddled up. This little girl loves to snuggle up. Super tight the whole movie. It was probably the best medicine for my sadness.
Then we got dressed. She only agreed on this outfit with the condition that we will go buy her a new birthday dress to wear tonight… We shopped at Target for a dress and she also got to try out and pick two swim suits. She loves going to the dressing room and try on swim suits…

We then picked up my son from a playdate and took him swimming then went direct to Corvette's diner for a birthday dinner with family...




















3 comments:

  1. Love your inspiration! You look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf and I think I bought that for you? You and Juliet look so cool together with scarfs:) She looks so grown up and teenage looking and gorgeous. Trevor and her are going to be trouble as your father was saying!! Great birthday dinner we had so much fun and forgot our sadness for one evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe she's 5! I think she had just turned 2 when I first started following your blog.
    She looks so happy with her Furby, we have the same one in pink and my daughter is terrified of it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...