Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sweet something's


Valentine's Night outfit was inspired by Lucky Mag's August 2013 Issue:
 This was the perfect combo to pair my silk harem pants and felt baseball cap with my mom's super thick and cropped white sweater….





Hat - J Crew
Sweater - Hand Knit by Mom
Pants, Plaid Shirt - Forever 21
Booties - Juicy Couture

FRIDAY NIGHT:
We had come from an all day playdate at the park (see below) and was exhausted when we got home. Too tired to even take my son to his swim practice… I was giving him a bath and had changed into sweats when my husband called and said he was 15 minutes out (totally got out of work early) and said he wants to take us out to dinner. I stripped off the sweats and put on this outfit in a frenzy got my son out of the bath and dressed him up and we were ready to party…
Super cute dinner at Sammy's Pizza where the restaurant was filled with other families who were celebrating together.

For dessert we got the messy sundae and shared among 4 of us….



FRIDAY DAY


This was inspired by a collage of outfit photos I must have saved from a website or blog… I didn't note it this time so sorry about that….

This was the original photo….

My inspiration Friday Day was this:

Except it was too hot for the leather jacket….






 Hat, Tee, Jeans - Forever 21
Fashion Sneakers - Steve Madden
Necklace - Cookie Lee


FRIDAY DAY:
We had a great re-union Park playdate with our old pre-school group. It is always great to get together and see how much our now school age kids have grown….
Had valentine crafts and cookie decorating and potluck lunch…


My cousin joined us for a little while….










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...