Sunday, January 5, 2014

Just hold on we are going home


Today's combo was inspired by the Forever 21 'shop by outfit' segment:

I liked the combo of graphic tee with the same jeans I own and a red cardigan...


Tee & Jeans - Forever 21
Cardigan - Express
Booties - Steve Madden
Purse - DKNY

SUNDAY:
We have been taking turns between my husband and I visiting and staying with my dad at the hospital last couple of days. My hubby and son went there this morning with their Chargers jersey's on and one for my Dad to watch the game in his hospital room. I took my daughter to Turkish school and it was our turn to bring snack. Afterwards went to the hospital. My husband took the kids to my mom's and I stayed with him and the great news is he got discharged and I was able to bring him home to our house. Once got him settled and the house picked up I went to meet my parents, sister and the kids for dinner…
And now we are watching a movie with my dad…. :)

Oh yesterday afternoon I took the kids to a hip hop interpretation of the 'Nutcracker'… It was the coolest thing ever...


My sister in law sent this dress for her for Christmas...

I don't know where she learned to do this...




The hospital my dad was in is pretty crazy. The lobby is decorated like a five star hotel. This xmas tree was in the lobby… We got the Dr's permission to have my dad walk with us to the cafeteria for dinner last night...


1 comment:

  1. this is such a cool outfit!!! love the pop of red!!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...