Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Lightshow

 Yesterday's cozy outfit was inspired by this chictopia post:


Not the best photos taken very quick by the very end of the day….
Sweater, Blouse, Hat - Forever 21
Pants - Kika Paprika
Boots - Target

MONDAY:
We went to my son's swim practice in the morning. The weather was gorgeous and sunny and they swam for 45 minutes instead of the usual 30 and he hung in there with 4th and 5th graders in the olympic size pool with the 50 yard lanes.
Afterwards we stopped at home to just rinse him and dress then rushed to the movie theaters in the mall which was a big mistake as the mall and parking was crazy. We made it the last minute to the movies and there were not enough seats so my daughter had to sit on my lap even though I bought her a full ticket.
We finally saw 'Frozen' it was pretty good. Then we hung out with my mom and step dad who had also come to see the movie with us but had to sit separately since there was no space.

Then we picked up my hubby from home and headed north to my friend's house for a playdate, dinner and a short drive to the light show in their neighborhood with her family….



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...