Friday, December 27, 2013

Baja California

 Day after Christmas outfit enjoying our santa ana winds and mid 70s weather in sunny San Diego…

Inspiration from Forever 21's look book:









Jacket - Thrifted 
Top - Closet I think. It is very very old
Pants - Bebe (another ancient item)
Booties - Betsey Johnson 
Purse - Guess

THURSDAY:
Had a relaxing morning. Even though the house was screaming to be picked up from all the xmas stuff I didn't have it in me. We met up with my friend and her two kids at a rec center park and had the kids ride their new razor scooters and play in the playground. The weather is silly with warm dry breezes blowing. We had lunch in the strip mall across from the park then went over to my friends house as the kids begged to continue the playdate. Very relaxing day. But tomorrow I have to clean-up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...