Saturday, November 9, 2013

You are living your story

 Today's combo was inspired by a shoedazzle look book. But instead of wedges I went with my tribal print ankle cuff sandals instead….



My son jumped in as I was taking off my jacket...







Jacket, Jeans - Forever 21
T-Shirt - from Turkey
Sandals - TJ Maxx
Necklaces - Bauble Bar
Bracelets - Bauble Bar, Cookie Lee

FRIDAY:
Had a full day and unfortunately it was so full that I never got a chance to take photos.
After pre-school, we ran around town like crazy shopping for snacks for the next day then ordering cupcakes then coming home and preparing this 4 clue photo thing for my husbands gift and packing the car with all the gift and my daughter changed into her ballet clothes and off to pick up son then in rush hour traffic to downtown for ballet rehearsal. After we head straight to dinner but had time so even got the car washed before meeting the family for a birthday dinner for my hubby and lil sis!

With my dad and cousin…






He had to open 4 clue's with photos and at the end this was the final collage presentation of the horseback riding, wine tasting, brunch excursion I purchased which we will go in January with 3 of our couple friends!


1 comment:

  1. It's so fun seeing pictures of your family. You guys obviously love each other very much.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...