Monday, November 11, 2013

Reptile Walk


Today's simple and casual outfit was inspired by this Chictopia Post:
 I should have added some cuffs and feather earrings may be, now that I am looking at this photo closely but I was not quite so inspired this morning.





Top - H&M
Shorts - Forever 21
Boots - Target

TODAY:
Took advantage of the fact that school is out and met my friend who I don't get to see often anymore at the zoo. The kids enjoyed each other's company and we totally took it easy and let them play and caught up with each other's lives.



 Got this super cool hat for my son. 

 150+ year old tortoises….



My daughter remembered that last time I didn't let her use these massage chairs so this time she packed all her coins and they went to town on what they called the 'buzzing chair'…. Who knew?

After the zoo I went direct to Sprouts for a long and complicated grocery shopping trip for the new nutrition and exercise plan. My son was so happy he wound his new passion these chia squeeze fruit puree snacks. They are super healthy and he loves them.
After we loaded up the car we realized we would barely make it to his first swim practice! Rushed home and unloaded the car in turbo speed while he changed into his swim suit. And we managed to make it there. Oh my goodness did the temp drop. Next time I need to pack some clothes for myself. The kids were totally fine in the pool even though it is not that warm in there but they are working their butts off. He must have done 5 full laps all different drills swimming close to 300 yards in half hour. Then the whole group went into the jacuzzi to warm up.
We came home so I could cook what turned out to be very delicious fish tacos with fresh grilled halibut, corn tortillas, avocado slices and shredded cabbage.  The kids gobbled it up.
After the kids went to bed we did the first work out. It is still insanity but just shorter so easier in that sense but no breaks at all and warm up and cool down are not really party of the 25 minutes.
I can tell I need to get back in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...