Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ride On



Today's inspiration was from Shoedazzle lookbook for their boots:
I loved the knit leggings with flat tall boots and scarf/hat/moto jacket combo…
You never know how long chilly weather will last here so want to take advantage of it while it is cold…





Jacket, Hat, turtleneck - Forever 21
Scarf - Ann Taylor LOFT
Ponte Legging Pants - kika Paprika
Boots - very old catalog/online purchase. I honestly do not remember from where…
Bracelets, ring - Bauble bar, etsy, cookie lee, park lane

TODAY:
We started the morning taking it easy and having breakfast with my dad. Since we had time he even got to read couple stories to my daughter before we left…




Went to a close by pumpkin patch with our outdoor class this time. My daughter in her 2 of 3 halloween costumes dresses as a pumpkin for the occasion. I have to say the $4 thrift store purchase orange crocs have come in very handy this halloween.
The girls went through the rides so fast in record speed that we were done before noon including eating our picnic lunch.
Stopped at a store to do a return then came to the indoor play area for my job search…


I loved this mom and son in the sock monkey costumes….

My little pumpkin….









At night met up with the girls for a late dinner at a restaurant that had no corkage fee on tuesdays so that really kept the cost down…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...