Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Desert Desire


Yesterday's combo was inspired by an old SHOPBOP lookbook photo:


Seeing this suede jacket gave me the idea to pair my mom's old vintage suede jacket with denim shorts and short boots... Everyone commented on the jacket when I wore it. It is quite luxurious...






Jacket - Vintage
Blouse - Victoria's Secret
Shorts - TJ Maxx
Boots - Madden Girl
Bracelets and necklace - Cookie Lee
Horn necklace - Forever 21

MONDAY:
Yes, I know I am a day behind but there will be a day where I don't dress up and it will all even out is what I am thinking....
Yesterday was my son's first time having a drop off playdate with a friend whose mom I do not know well.  It was a bit awkward to discuss what rules we follow and ask what their rules are at their house etc...  We knew this time would come where our kids would make their own friends and not be friends with our friends' children. Turns out they are a great family though with very similar values.
He had a great time.


And here is my daughter with mermaid's sister 'Capri' at Sea World on Sunday:

3 comments:

  1. I love that you added some edge to the sweet lace top..
    your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raising kids is so hard, especially these days. You have my respect for the hard work you do for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jacket and your legs are smoking hot! Raising kids is tough, especially when they start gaining their own independence and ideas. The kiddos are getting so big! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...