Wednesday, October 23, 2013

All Mixed Up

 I got this super cool jacket with the gift certificate my mom had given for my birthday. I got the idea to mix it with prints was from May 2013 issue of Lucky Magazine....








Jacket - H&M
Tank - Forever 21
Jeans - Victoria's Secret
Booties - Shoedazzle


Joined an interesting Link-up Today....

Check it OUT, click HERE!



TODAY:
Went to preschool class then picked up my son and took him to his swim class. The kids have been begging for McDonald's lately so decided to give in for an early dinner which was kind of too early so we had to do snacks twice before the night was over...
I am so tired today. Determined to go to bed early!

4 comments:

  1. ok this is so funny. very cute outfit btw...but that h&m jacket?! it's SO freakin similar to the one I'm coveting from the upcoming h&m + isabel marant collob! http://www.glitterinthegrey.com/2013/10/sneak-peek-isabel-marant-for-h.html

    xoM

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great blazer!!!
    xo Jessica
    www.newlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket, I like how your bootie matches the color of the accents on the jacket too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...