Wednesday, August 14, 2013

No one to tell us no or where to go

 Tuesday's outfit to taking the kids to skateboard park....

The inspiration:



Top, necklace - Forever 21
Pants - some small shop by the beach
Sandals - Boutique 9

TUESDAY:
San Diego being San Diego (the best city to raise children) has apparently an abundant number of skateboard parks. So today we tried a small one that is free that we have never been before.
The kids are getting more comfortable the more we go. My son is no dare devil so he won't attempt any ramps but at least he stopped carrying the board from spot to the next and actually rides it and wants to ride it more....








1 comment:

  1. That park is terrific. I wish they had something like that when I was a kid. Instant fun.

    And your outfit is wonderful. Perfect casualwear with a nice touch of style. You dress the way I would, if I could...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...