Saturday, August 24, 2013

El Camino Royale

 This week has flown by with casual beach outfits that were not blog worthy. Finally yesterday I dressed up to meet my dad and my brother who is visiting....

The inspiration was from Lucky's March 2013 issue:





I love these shoes. They are neutral color with a little bit of platform....









Sweater, Shorts - H&M
Blouse - J Crew
Purse - Coach
Shoes - Luxury Rebel
Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelets - Cookie Lee and Bauble Bar

THE PAST WEEK:
MONDAY - Had a late afternoon swim playdate at my house as I unpacked and tidied up the house
TUESDAY - Stayed home with the kids then mom took them to sea world.
WEDNESDAY - This was a nice day. We met our friends who are staying at ocean front hotel as their kitchen is being remodeled and the kids loved acting like tourists exploring La Jolla Cove... In the evening went to my parents house for dinner...






THURSDAY: We took my dad to the Dr, then had lunch. Went to the library and then the kids swam with friend that were visiting from Turkey and we made it to my daughter's first soccer practice...Then met the family and visiting friends for dinner....








FRIDAY:
Finally met our playdate group for a beach playdate.... Then met my brother and dad for dinner...



SATURDAY:
Met my brother and dad for breakfast at a place we haven't been before overlooking the ocean. Very pretty.... Then they came over to hang with the kids and swam in the pool...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...